Graphic Design Intern
Accendo Software Corporation
Washington County/ Maryland
Accendo Software Corporation is seeking a talented, highly-skilled Graphic Designer to join our fast-moving, creative team. If you’re a creative thinker with a strong Graphic Design portfolio and you’re looking for an amazing internship opportunity with full-time potential, then this is a right place for you. Also If you happen to be a coding fanatic even better!
- A degree in Graphic Design and expertise in its core principles (typography, composition, color theory, etc.).
- Working knowledge of Graphic Design; ability to provide comprehensive, aesthetically pleasing, and practical solutions is a must.
- Excellent technical Graphic Design skills including high a proficiency in a Creative Software Suite (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Exceptional creativity and adaptability in developing concepts, designing website’ wireframes, and layouts.
- Ability to prioritize, track, and complete multiple and competing priorities at once and deliver all assignments under tight deadlines.
- Must be flexible and able to handle changes proactively.
- Must have a strong portfolio featuring examples of graphic, visual, or interaction design work.
- Audio and video production/editing ability is a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Flash, HTML 5, CSS., Java Script and Angular JS is a plus.
- Highly motivated and positive ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Collaborative, all-around Team Player
- Ability to multi-task
- Innovative and creative thinker
- Strong organizational skills
This is a paid internship with minimum 20hr’s of work per week.
Questions? Contact Farid Sadeghi. To apply, go to Accendo’s site, and click Contact Us.